Sunday, July 23, 2006

Returning from Jupiter

Newly back from Jupiter, long sigh. I can still feel the sand in my shoes and and it really makes me miss the beach. We had so much fun visiting all our favorite places. The funky Food Shack where o ordered the wildest thing he's ever eaten, a barbecue chicken and fried banana sandwich with brie. R went shopping on this trip and bought very expensive sunglasses. It will be very interesting to see how long these will last. So far they've been rescued from the moving car hood, the airline pouch thing and nana's kitchen. I was thinking we should skip the trip to Florida this year but when the boys heard that, they really insisted we go. Sometimes they remind me of the turtles that return to the exact same beach each year for nesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home