Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And one more thing...

Just getting around to the text for this picture which by the way is an entry from Maira Kalman's blog awhile back. This photo reminds me of the song I keep singing along to while driving to and from the office these days. Something about holding the notes at the end of this song makes me happy every morning. I can't imagine how ridiculous it must look to other motorists but it brings me pleasure.(hmmm..thinking that the word "motorist" sounds like something from an olde English novel) Anyway, the song is a Rufus Wainwright song called "Little Sister" and it's tough to decipher the lyrics or make too much sense of the song but this is not deterring me either (-: the part I sing starts at around two minutes and thirty seconds into the song and the line begins..."and one more thing..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home